Wednesday, April 13, 2011

FINAL BLOG POST

This is the final blog post to wrap up the project. This has been a very fun project and Ihave learned alot while being the soundtrack person. The reason I have learned alot while being soundtrack person is because I really had to understand what was going on in the play to understand what type of music to place into the song. Also during the course of this project I have had a great time because this has been way better than just sitting in the classroom and working and reading out of the book.The reason I say this project is much better than working out of the book is because I feel that I have learned alot more because I needed more of an understanding of the play my job. Overall I had a gread experience and I hope you keep this project going for future years because it was a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment